Old versionsSee all
If you are one of the people, who have been bothered for a long time by having to carry a USB cable or other connection kits to transfer between PC and Android devices, Kingsoft Clip is here for you.
Kingsoft Clip is a small widget that allows you to share clipboard between PC and Android wirelessly. This means you can send or receive text between PC and Android via wi-fi when there is no USB cables.
What can Kingsoft Clip do?
1. When you browse Internet news on your computer, you have to go out for some reason. You can use this app to send the URL of the news to your cell phone, so that you're able to continue to read it on the go.
2. When you encounter something funny on the internet, and you want to share the story with your friends by texting messages. You can use this app to send the text to your phone, and then paste it to be your short message.
3. When you look for an apartment on the internet, you need to call the real state agency, you can use this app to send the phone number on the Internet to your phone, and then call directly.
How to use Kingsoft Clip?
To begin with, you should download the packages for PC and Android. Then you will need to install these two applications, one is for your PC, and the other for your Android device. With an OpenID from either Google,Twitter, or AOL, you can login Kingsoft Clip and start sharing clipboard.
Note: Kingsoft Clip requires simultaneous login on both PC and Android to sync the clipboard text. Internet access is required for both PC and Android.
Limitations in this version
1. Only 20 pieces of text can be shared under one account per month.
2. Only the recent text messages can be displayed in the text message list on both Android and PC end. The PC end displays 9 pieces of messages at a time, while the Android end displays 5 pieces.